DO YOU HAVE LAW FIRM RISK & COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE?
We are looking to speak to professionals who have worked in a Risk & Compliance function within a Law Firm whether that be a broader compliance role or a conflicts focused position.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a fantastic International Law Firm with leading corporate clients. This is the perfect role for someone wanting to gain exposure to a wide array of complex compliance issues and to build a successful career as a Risk & Compliance expert.
In this position you will be responsible for Conflicts, AML and general compliance. You will need to be comfortable with:
- Conflicts searches, Sanctions checks, Identifying PEPs
- Analysing new client matter forms and existing clients, assessing whether they are a risk
- Assisting with new business inception process in line with regulations
- Supporting junior team members
- Knowledge of the SRA rules and AML regulations
This list is not exhaustive of the roles and responsibilities of the position, but if you would like to find out more, don’t delay and get in touch today!