Risk & Compliance Lawyer
This job can be office based, or remote, or a combination of both!
We are working with a large national law firm who are looking for a Risk & Compliance Lawyer to join them. You would be working alongside the Head of Risk & Compliance, managing the firm's regulatory compliance and professional risks.
If you aren't a qualified lawyer but have considerable experience with Risk & Compliance within a law firm setting, you can still be considered for this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with Risk & Compliance processes within a full service law firm setting.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A strong working knowledge of the SRA handbook and other relevant regulatory framework and legislation.
- Experience being the "go to person" for compliance issues and queries
- Technical ability to identify, analyse and evaluate regulatory and legislative changes
- Experience undertaking audits
- Knowledge of Lexcel, CQS and ISO 27001
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, submit a copy of your CV and someone will be in touch with you.