Risk & Compliance Analyst
A well-respected professional services firm is seeking to hire a Risk & Compliance Analyst to support the day-to-day operations of their compliance team in London (hybrid working). This is a great opportunity for a Junior Compliance Officer or Compliance Assistant to step up into a more senior role taking on more responsibility and making an impact in a small team.
They would like to speak to candidates with at least 12-months of experience working in a law firm who can demonstrate strong IT skills and knowledge of AML checks.
The roles and responsibilities of this position will include:
- Assisting with all the business’ regulatory duties
- Opening files for new and existing clients
- Carrying out online AML and sanctions checks for new and existing clients
- Researching new clients before on-boarding
- Identifying possible conflicts of interest and escalating
- Maintaining client ID and company information
- Assisting with file audits
- Keeping records of PI complaints, internal breaches, undertakings, and more
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
Please apply with a copy of your CV if you would like to be considered for this position. Thank you.