Financial Crime Analyst
A leading international law firm is seeking a Financial Crime Analyst to join their team in London. In this role, you will assist the firm in its compliance with all its financial crime obligations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a good understanding of the financial crime regulatory landscape who is motivated to pursue a career in this field.
To apply for this role, you should have a law degree, compliance qualification or experience working in a financial crime role at a law firm. You will also need strong attention to detail, research and analytical skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Carrying out AML/CDD checks and risk assessments for clients (including PEP and Sanctions screening)
- Carrying out risk assessments on matters and transactions
- Developing the firm’s workflow
- Advising senior stakeholders on financial crime and CDD queries
- Completing client identification checks and obtaining additional information where necessary
- Carrying out research on clients, and establishing beneficial ownership
- Creating a joined-up and efficient new business intake process
Please submit a copy of your CV to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.