Risk & Compliance Analyst
Up to £24,000
25-03-2021 12:08 PM
We are working with a top-tier international law firm with over 30 offices worldwide, who are currently looking for a Risk & Compliance Analyst to join their ever-growing team.
This is a fantastic role for someone with a law background or an interest in Legal Compliance.
- Completing due diligence checks and determining the nature and level required in order to comply with AML regulations.
- Undertaking conflict searches and identifying and resolving any conflict issues arising out of searches undertaken or reviewed.
- Providing advice to partners, fee earners and secretaries on AML, general inception, and conflict queries.
- Assessing the risk profile of new and existing clients and matters and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for day-to-day tasks relating to all aspects of the firm's Client and Matter Inception processes.
If you have been working in the financial or professional services industry but you want to make the move over to legal, then we’d also like to hear from you!
Submit a copy of your CV and should you be suitable for the role and a member of the team will get in touch with you.