Senior Risk Analyst
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have at least 3 years of experience working in an international law firm’s compliance department.
We are working with an international law firm who are looking to recruit a Senior Risk Analyst for their Risk & Compliance Team.
You will be working alongside the Head of Risk in this newly created role, assisting in managing the firm's regulatory compliance and professional risks.
Some of the duties of the role include:
· Resolving escalated conflicts issues
· Responding to risk queries
· Interpretation and application of the SRA Code of Conduct
· Providing support on compliance matters such as ABC, outside council guidelines, confidentiality, supplier documents, client terms, engagement letters, terms of business, etc
· Delivering firmwide Risk & Compliance training
· Being the “go-to person” for regulatory risk issues
· Increasing the profile of the department across the firm
This list is not exhaustive of the roles and responsibilities of this position. Submit a copy of your CV to find out more.