In-house Data Protection Lawyer
A top-end global law firm is seeking to hire an in-house Data Protection Lawyer to join their risk team.
They would like to speak to qualified data protection lawyers who can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, drafting skills, and the ability to write persuasively.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Working with the team to deliver the department's key data privacy objectives, with a focus on data retention/disposal and data governance/reporting lines
- Advising fee earners on data privacy issues
- Reviewing the data privacy implications of client engagement terms, supplier agreements, contracts, etc.
- Working on projects with a data privacy element, leading when required
- Responding to data breaches, putting contingencies in place
- Responding to DSARs and data subject right requests
- Creating and delivering data privacy training globally
- Reviewing and maintaining global data privacy policies
Please submit a copy of your CV if you would like to be considered for this position.