Claims & Complaints Executive
Are you a conveyancer looking for a change?
We want to hear from you!
Our client is a solicitor's firm seeking to hire a Claims & Complaints Executive to support their claims handling procedure. In this role, you will review and report on complaints and professional negligence claims.
In order to apply for this role, you will need to have experience in a conveyancing role and a working understanding of all aspects of the conveyancing process.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Reviewing files to assess culpability in complaints and claims
- Ensuring all complaints are dealt with in a timely manner
- Dealing with issues and complaints, recording all incidents in line with legislation
- Ensuring all employees understand the firm's regulatory and contractual obligations
- Assessing risk management processes, maintaining compliance systems, etc
- Taking correct action against any risk of non-compliance
- Drafting policies and procedures to ensure consistency throughout the firm
Please submit a copy of your CV or get in touch with our team if you are interested in this role.