AML Compliance Assistant
Our client is a leading national law firm currently recruiting for an AML Compliance Assistant to join their anti-money laundering team based in Edinburgh.
Please apply for this role if you have a basic understanding of AML regulations, client due diligence, corporate structures and the work done by law firms. You will need to be able to demonstrate analytical skills, the ability to work under pressure to deadlines, solve problems, and provide excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and assessing AML risks
- Collecting and analysing CDD information needed for client verification
- Obtaining and acting on company reports,screening reports, and electronic verification reports required for CDD
- Keeping proper records of measures applied to each matter
- Guiding fee earners and support staff on AML policy requirements
- Escalating high-risk and complex clients
- Ensuring proper client funds management in line with the firm's policies
- Assisting with training new staff members
Please apply with a copy of your CV or get in touch with our team to find out more.