A well-established, full-service, international law firm are looking for a manager to join their Compliance Team.
This role will be working closely with the Director of Compliance to ensure the firm remains compliant with AML and SRA regulations.
You will be managing a small team in London and liaising with managers across the other international offices.
To be considered for this role, your experience will ideally be gained within a Risk & Compliance team of an international law firm and you will have experience in managing a team.
Some of the duties of this role will include:
- Monthly reporting
- Responding to complex queries
- Providing training to the team as well as to international offices
- Keeping up to date with key regulatory topics
- Work allocation within the team, ensuring new client matter requests are efficiently managed
- Having a sound knowledge of conflicts, money laundering, complex risk matters, sanctions and counter-terrorist financing
- Assisting with recruitment
This is the perfect role for a supervisor or junior lawyer looking to take a step up into managing a team in a larger law firm, or an already established manager looking for a new opportunity.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your CV and someone will be in touch.