Senior In-House Counsel
Our client is an international law firm offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior In-House Counsel to join their team. Working closely with their General Counsel, you will be responsible for managing and delivering the contractual aspects of the firm's client and supplier terms.
This is an incredibly broad opportunity where you will have the chance to get involved in lots of different aspects of the business, including regulation, conflicts of interest, GDPR and data protection, and training, but with a focus on client terms.
This will be an exciting and varied opportunity to make a meaningful impact within the firm, where your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Advising on client engagement terms, outside counsel guidelines, tenders, and other documents
- Managing the firm’s engagement terms and dealing with queries
- Reviewing and negotiating supplier agreements, identifying and resolving conflicts
- Advising on supplier terms and onboarding processes
- Delivering training and support
- Assisting with new firm-wide projects relating to onboarding new suppliers
- Developing the firm’s ESG strategy
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Advising on the SRA Code of Conduct, conflicts of interest, confidentiality, information barriers
- Advising on data protection and GDPR
- Dealing with ad hoc risk queries
Please apply with a copy of your CV to discuss this opportunity further.