We have an exciting opportunity to join a global law firm as a Compliance Administrator. This role will involve working in a small team and assisting with opening matter files and completing the required compliance checks. You will have the opportunity to liaise with lawyers and staff worldwide and support the team to improve current systems.
To apply for this role, you will need strong organisational skills and attention to detail. It would also be beneficial to have knowledge of the AML regulatory framework.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Liaising with lawyers to ensure all necessary documentation is obtained
- Requesting signed letters of engagement
- Updating information in the finance system
- Assisting with projects
- Updating registers documenting data protection, PEPs, enhanced risks, gifts and hospitality, etc
- Dealing with queries such as background checks and reopening files
- Admin tasks related to office opening and closing
- Ad hoc research tasks
Please apply with a copy of your CV if you would like to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.