Are you a law graduate with great research and analytical skills?
Do you have some conflicts experience from a law or professional services firm?
Or are you a junior assistant interested in conflicts?
A leading offshore law firm is hiring a Conflicts Analyst in Leeds to support their onboarding processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting global law firm in your first or second conflicts role.
To apply for this role, you will either need some previous experience in a conflicts role at a law or professional services firm, or a law degree and excellent research and analytical skills. You’ll also need prioritisation, organisational, and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail, high ethical standards and lateral thinking.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Obtaining and vetting required information
- Carrying out database searches
- Analysing complex conflicts search results to see if there is a conflict
- Liaising with fee earners to identify potential conflicts of interest relating to new clients and matters
- Carrying out additional research as necessary
- Maintaining information barriers
- Escalating complex conflicts to the team manager
- Developing your knowledge of legal, regulatory and commercial requirements
- Assisting with the education and training of the wider business in conflicts policies and processes
Please submit a copy of your CV to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.