Risk & Compliance Analyst
A leading international law firm is seeking to hire a Risk & Compliance Analyst on a remote working basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the firm’s risk and compliance team, which is responsible for vetting all prospective clients and matters, avoiding conflicts of interest, and meeting all financial crime-related obligations.
To apply for this role, you will need to have experience in AML and/or conflicts, preferably in a law firm. You will also need to have research, analytical and communication skills. Intapp experience would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing new client and matter maintenance requests, identifying potential risks
- Working with lawyers to clear conflicts and escalating red flags to the MLRO
- Carrying out CDD and screening for PEPs and Sanctions
- Overseeing the onboarding process
- Processing conflicts checks for lateral hired
- Reviewing and sending engagement letters
- Assisting with vendor questionnaires
- Responding to queries regarding the new business intake process
- Assisting with training for all departments
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Please submit a copy of your CV to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.