Our client is a leading UK law firm seeking an AML Assistant to join their team in Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in compliance.
To apply for this role, you will need excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills and strong attention to detail. It would be beneficial to have experience working in a law firm or other professional services firm, and knowledge of money laundering regulations and CDD.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assessing money laundering risks posed to the firm
- Obtaining and analysing all necessary documentation for CDD
- Keeping records of measures applied to each matter
- Advising fee earners on AML policy requirements
- Escalating complex clients and matters
- Assisting with training new employees
Please submit a copy of your CV to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.