Senior Conflicts & AML Analyst
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has been working in a law firm as a Compliance Officer and is looking for the next step in their career.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be comfortable with:
- Dealing with escalations on conflicts and AML queries
- Complex CDD and EDD
- Providing advice to fee earners
- Analysing new client matter forms and existing clients, assessing whether they are a risk
- Assisting with new business inception process in line with regulations
- Supporting and training junior team members
- Excellent knowledge of the SRA rules and AML regulations
This list is not exhaustive of the roles and responsibilities however if you would like to find out more, don’t delay and get in touch today!
If you do not have at least 2 years law firm compliance experience, we will not be able to consider you for this opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £42,000.00 to £48,000.00 /year
LEGAL COMPLIANCE: 2 years (Required)