Head of Risk
We are working on a great opportunity for someone to join as a Head of Risk at a law firm. The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver the firms Risk Management strategy, ensuring they remain compliant with regulatory and legaslative requirements. Sound commercial acumen is necessary for this position in relation to the Firm’s risk appetite.
This will be a really interesting, multi faceted role involving things such as:
- Advising on financial sanctions, anti-bribery, ethical conduct issues etc.
- Complex conflicts of interest issues
- Reviewing contracts, engagement letters & terms
- Managing risk management procedures
- Delivering Risk & Compliance training
- Advising on wider business projects
To be considered for this position you MUST be a qualified lawyer and have at least 5 years experience working in a Risk & Compliance team at a global law firm.
This role is a 12 month FTC