Senior Conflicts Lawyer
Senior In-house Solicitor – Conflicts
We are recruiting a Conflicts Lawyer to join the team responsible for legal compliance, contracts, new business intake, and conflicts at a large international Law Firm. This is an ideal opportunity for a conflicts lawyer looking to get out of conflicts. The first 12-15 months of the role will be conflicts heavy, and it will then become a more generalist Risk Lawyer role. The exact nature of this role will depend on the needs of the business at that time.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor with experience in a Law Firm and an extensive knowledge of conflicts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Conflicts and AML team, Senior In-House Counsel and the CCU team to ensure compliance with the firm’s policies
- Provide technical legal advice to the Head of Conflicts and AML
- Review existing CCU processes and implement changes
- Lead internal conflicts investigations
- Be the lead contact for escalations
- Deliver training to the conflicts and legal teams
- Support wider Risk projects as needed