Seeking a law-graduate for an entry-level Compliance Officer position at a fantastic, well respected and dynamic Risk & Compliance team in a global law firm in Newcastle.
No experience required as full training will be provided, but an interest in Compliance, or experience working in a regulatory/professional services environment, is desirable.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Carrying out Conflicts of Interest Searches on new and existing clients
- Conducting Client Due Diligence
- Identify areas of risk and repetitional issues
- Investigating company ownership and complex structures
- Liaising with partners, fee earners and other internal stakeholders across the firm
- Provide general support to the wider Risk & Compliance team
This role provides genuine career progression for the right person.
If you would like to find out more, please submit a copy of your CV and we will be in touch. Thank you!