If you do not have prior international law firm conflicts experience, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for this opportunity.
ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING IN LAW FIRM BUSINESS ACCEPTANCE TEAM?
DO YOU ENJOY INVESTIGATING COMPLEX CONFLICTS ISSUES?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW CHALLENGE IN A DIFFERENT LAW FIRM?
If you have answered yes to these three questions, then we want to speak to you!
We are excited to let you know about a role with a top tier international law firm who are looking for a Conflicts Analyst to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has been working in a law firm already in a compliance role and is looking for a new opportunity. To be considered for this role, you will need to be comfortable with:
· Conducting conflicts of interest searches
· Ability to identify legal and commercial conflicts of interest
· Dealing with wider risk issues
· Knowledge of anti money laundering rules and legislations
· Assisting with new business inception process in line with regulations
· Awareness of the SRA code of conduct
This list is not exhaustive of the roles and responsibilities however if you would like to find out more, don’t delay and get in touch today!