Junior Compliance Analyst
We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading national law firms who have a brand new vacancy for a Junior Compliance Analyst to join their team.
If you keen to apply your legal research and legal analysis skills that you have learned on your LLB/LLM/GDL/LPC…
If you keen to work in a prestigious law firm…
If you looking for the opportunity to build a long term career with great earning potential…
…then this is the job for you!
We are looking for bright law graduates with stellar academics who are keen to work in the Risk & Compliance space within a law firm.
You will need exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to have challenging conversations with senior stakeholders and strong commercial awareness. You will be keen to learn and to become a trusted advisor to the firm.
This is an entry level role however if you have 6-12 months legal Risk & Compliance experience or a similar regulated industry, this would be an advantage.
You will be assisting the with the firms new business intake processes in line with legal and regulatory requirements. Some of the roles and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting conflict of interest checks and analysing results
- Liaising with lawyers and other senior stakeholders
- Completing client due diligence checks in accordance with the firm’s AML policy
- Determining potential AML issues and completing risk assessments
- Looking at complex corporate structures and beneficial ownership
- Performing Politically Exposed Persons and sanctions checks
- Keeping up to date with changes to the SRA Code of Conduct
This list is not exhaustive of the full duties of this role.
To find out more please provide a CV including full academics. Ideally, you will include a covering letter, or a covering note within your CV explaining why you are interested in this role.