If you have worked in a law firm Risk & Compliance team, and you are a confident and ambitious person looking to progress your career…this is the role for you!
This is the perfect opportunity for an AML Analyst looking for a step up into a managerial role.
We are working with a leading boutique law firm who are recruiting a Compliance Manager. This is a very important hire for the firm the role will have GENUINE scope for progression. You will be looking after a small team of Risk & Compliance Officers and reporting to the Head of Compliance.
This is a varied role where you will be responsible for a broad range of Risk & Compliance responsibilities. In addition to reporting on Conflicts and AML queries, this role requires a real all-rounder when it comes to your legal compliance knowledge and experience. SOME of your responsibilities will include:
- Being a trusted adviser to the firm and a key source of information
- Ensuring the firm is compliant with policies and procedures developed from professional regulations such as SRA rules, Data Protection Act, and Money Laundering regulations
- Developing new policies, procedures and systems for the firm
- Reviewing terms of business and engagement letters
- Assisting the firm to prepare for the Lexcel annual audit and review
- Dealing with professional negligence matters with the COLP
- Renewal of practicing certificates, memberships and accreditations
- Liaising with other managers across the business and monitoring risk in their departments
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, send us a copy of your CV and someone will be in touch with you.
A good level of WFH flexibility will be offered in this role.