Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are growing! And we are looking for new driven and ambitious talent to join our business.
You do not need to have worked in recruitment but if you have that would be a bonus. This role will also suit professionals with sales experience.
In this role you will learn how to be a truly consultative recruiter, enabling you to add value in all your client and candidate interactions. We are a value-driven business, here to support the long-term career aspirations of our candidates and the growth needs of our clients. We take the long view in everything we do.
Why would you want to work for us?
- Genuinely down-to-earth, welcoming and friendly culture, the absolute opposite to the stereotypical macho sales environment (that is just not us!)
- Flexible working
- A team approach, everyone has ideas and provides input into how we grow our business
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey – you are not simply plugging into a standard role in an established agency, instead, you are getting the chance to really carve out a space for yourself in our business, make your mark
- There is great potential to make very good money very quickly. NO you absolutely will not make £100k in your first year (like other agencies love to tell you). We do not dangle false carrots (now there is a phrase!) but your compensation will move up very quickly if you do well and 6 figures is eminently achievable within a short time period.
- Starting salary will be £20-30k dependant on experience + Commission (year 1 OTE between £30k-55k)
- Mug – you get your own mug! With our logo on it, I mean that alone makes it worth applying right!?
- Other stash from time to time
- Team incentives
- Further personal incentives from time to time
What are we looking for
- A good moral compass! Sharky sales people need not apply. If you want to sell me a pen when I already have a pen then you can do one!
- Recruitment or sales experience would be beneficial
- Experience or understanding of the legal sector would be a bonus, as would an understanding for compliance
- Good emotional intelligence, you need to be able to understand peoples concerns, what drives them, and how we can help them
- A long term view and a can-do attitude – someone who is entrepreneurially minded and wants to achieve great success in their career
- A team player – someone who enjoys seeing the success of others even if of no immediate benefit to themselves
- Comfortable with change (we are currently moving into our 4th offices and I am sure we will outgrow those before long too!)