A top UK professional services firm is hiring an AML Analyst to join their thriving team in London with the option of hybrid working.
This role will perform client intake procedures for new clients and monitor existing clients. You will need to demonstrate a working knowledge of AML legislation and experience in onboarding complex client structures. They would ideally like to speak to candidates with experience working in a legal, accounting or other regulated industry.
Key tasks of the role will include:
- Carrying out client intake procedures, ensuring the necessary documentation is obtained and recorded
- Researching group ownership structures
- Performing client ID checks
- Answering client take on questions
- Ongoing monitoring of clients and updating checks for PEPs and sanctions
- Identifying and monitoring PSC discrepancies
- Assisting with AML related admin such as staff training, updating AML policies, technical updates, etc
- Liaise with clients for required AML documentation
- Horizon scanning for changes in AML regulations
Please submit a copy of your CV to register your interest.