Conflicts & AML Analyst
A global law firm is recruiting a Conflicts and AML Analyst to join their team in Liverpool.
This role will support all aspects of new client and matter intake.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Being responsible for the day to day tasks of client and matter inception processes
- Carrying out CDD checks in order to comply with AML regulations
- Carrying out conflicts searches, identifying and resolving conflicts, escalating where necessary
- Using internal and external databases for CDD research
- Assessing the risk profile of new and existing clients and matters, escalating where necessary
- Advising partners, fee earners and secretaries on AML, inception, and conflicts
- Creating, amending, and maintaining information barriers, flagging any issues that arise
- Participating in firm-wide projects to support international offices
Please apply with a copy of your CV to register your interest and a member of the team will be in touch. Thank you.