Senior Conflicts & AML Analyst
We are looking for a Senior AML & Conflicts Analyst to join an international law firm’s Risk & Compliance team.
You’ll be working at a firm with a very diverse range of sectors that also deal with some UHNWI.
This truly is a fantastic job opportunity and you'll be joining a team with a very passionate head of department who is genuinely excited to train, and develop team members to be the best compliance professionals they can be!
The ideal candidate for this role will have the opportunity to build on their current knowledge whilst taking on a wider range of responsibilities.
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- A working knowledge of the SRA Code of Conduct relating to Conflicts, confidentiality and disclosure
- The ability to triage, interpret, analyse and resolve conflicts issues
- The skills to lead, mentor and train junior team members
- Experience dealing with escalations on complex AML and conflicts queries
- The ability to review complex CDD issues
- Commercial awareness
You MUST have at least 2 years of prior Conflicts AND AML experience in order to be considered for this role.