A leading UK law firm would like to hire a Compliance Coordinator in their Kent office. This position will be part of a small team responsible for carrying out all new client and matter opening processes, working closely with fee earners across the firm and contributing to the development of the team's policies and procedures.
The main functions of this role will include:
- Managing all client and matter opening processes, including onboarding
- Carrying out AML checks for new clients and matters
- Keeping up to date with the firm's policies and procedures and answering queries about these
- Getting involved in projects and ad hoc tasks in the department
- Administration of the firm's accreditations
They would like to speak to candidates who have had some experience in AML, whether at a law firm (legal secretaries welcome to apply) or in conveyancing or other professional services environment.
This role has the option of hybrid working with 2 to 3 days in the office per week.
Please submit a copy of your CV to be considered for this position.