Risk & Compliance Administrator
Our client is a leading national law firm seeking to hire a Risk & Compliance Administrator to join their team in South London. You will be joining a busy team to assist with developing and maintaining the firm's risk management policies and procedures, and ensuring they are followed throughout the firm.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate communication, teamwork and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work with accuracy under pressure and enthusiasm to learn about the firm's risk and compliance function. Some experience working in a risk and compliance environment would also be beneficial.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with complaints and setting up the files
- Advising on CDD matters
- Running sanctions checks
- Dealing with Lender Panel Administration and renewals
- Carrying out AML and file audits
- Maintaining risk registers relating to conflicts of interest, high-risk jurisdiction clients, and sanctions
- Completing applications for Lexcel/CQS, as well as annual training and the Lexcel audit
Please submit a copy of your CV if you would like to be considered for this position. Thank you.