An international law firm is hiring a Compliance Analyst to join their team in Manchester. In this role, you will assist with CDD and conflicts clearance.
The ideal candidate will have experience in conflicts of interest or AML checks and an understanding of how a law firm works.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Researching clients to meet CDD requirements
- Advising on CDD requirements for overseas offices
- Carrying out risk assessments at client inception
- Establishing whether there is any adverse press about a prospective client
- Identifying whether a client is a PEP
- Researching source of funds and wealth and advising partners and fee earners
- Escalating any issues or concerns to management
- Carrying out conflicts searches and reporting findings to fee earners and partners
- Providing training on onboarding issues
Please apply with a copy of your CV or contact a member of our team to find out more.