Senior Conflicts Lawyer
A well respected international law firm is hiring a Senior Conflicts Lawyer to join their team in London. The purpose of this role is to advise on a broad range of compliance issues, including conflicts, ethic, and engagements terms.
To apply for this role, you should be a qualified solicitor and have experience managing conflicts of interest gained at an international law firm. Experience in compliance and SRA regulation would be beneficial.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Advising on conflicts of interest and confidentiality issues, lateral hires onboarding, client terms, outside counsel guidelines, and commercial conflict issues
- Updating policies and procedures
- Delivering risk and compliance training
- Leading on process improvements
- Providing guidance on regulatory issues to HR
Please apply with a copy of your CV to be considered for this position. Thank you.