We have an exciting opportunity to join an international law firm as a Compliance Analyst on a hybrid working basis in Manchester. This role will involve supporting the team with business acceptance tasks, including conflicts searches and matter openings.
You will need to be able to demonstrate knowledge of AML legislation and conflicts rules in all jurisdictions in which the firm operates and compliance experience gained at a law firm or other regulated industry. Ideally, you will have strong research skills and be a confident communicator who can prioritise your workload efficiently. It would also be beneficial to have experience using Intapp Open.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Analysing conflicts search results to identify and resolve conflicts using Intapp Open
- Managing incoming requests for new client and matter openings
- Carrying out CDD research for new clients
- Maintaining information barriers
- Conducting sanctions screening
Please apply with a copy of your CV or contact a member of our team to discuss this role further. Thank you.