Risk & Compliance Manager
Are you an experienced professional with a background in risk management? Do you have detailed knowledge and understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct Rules and experience gained at a law firm? Are you looking to take your career to another level? We want to hear from you!
We are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join an award-winning law firm as a Risk and Compliance Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head of Risk and Compliance in dealing with any complaints that escalate to either the SRA or Legal Ombudsman.
- Assisting in developing and monitoring any matter-specific risk management plans.
- Monitoring compliance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct Rules.
- Offering advice and guidance on any issues of professional conduct, including conflicts of interests, ethics and the SRA Standards and Regulations.
- Revising internal policies and procedures following any mergers or acquisitions and providing training
- Providing details and analysis to the management team.
Whether you are looking to heighten your career, or step up into a management role for greater exposure, we invite you to send a copy of your CV, and we look forward to your response. Many thanks.