Our client is an independent UK law firm seeking an Internal Auditor to support their Risk and Best Practice function. In this role, you will administer an independent internal audit function, aligning with the audit strategy.
To apply for this role, you should be an auditor with experience in the legal field, although other professional services backgrounds will be considered.
It would be ideal to have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22301, they are open to people with auditing experience from non-legal backgrounds e.g. accounting or insurance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out audits, including AML and regulatory, ISO standards, requests by clients, file reviews
- Supporting the COLP and COFA with regulatory monitoring and reporting
- Improving the effectiveness of risk management and governance processes
- Auditing for compliance with the firm's policies relating to AML and SRA requirements, and considering their effectiveness
- Analysing data, producing risk reports, presenting findings, and working to adopt improvements
- Auditing for compliance with requirements of regulatory bodies, such as ISO standards, analysing results, and conducting tests of control systems
- Assessing risks on an ongoing basis and identifying themes
- Promoting the internal audit function within the firm
Please apply with a copy of your CV if you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity. Thank you.