Our client is a leading global law firm seeking a Compliance Manager or Lawyer to join their team. In this role, you will support the Director of Risk in implementing the firm’s regulatory compliance framework across the EMEA.
To apply for this role, you will need to have at least 3 years of experience in a risk and compliance role gained at an international law firm, as well as technical expertise, a commercial approach, and project management skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Line managing, supporting and upskilling the risk and compliance team
- Building relationships with stakeholders across the firm
- Advising on a wide range of compliance issues, including SRA standards, engagement terms, anti-bribery and corruption, and Bar rules in other EMEA offices.
- Reviewing contracts and outside counsel guidelines
- Overseeing the firm’s data protection framework
- Developing the risk enterprise management framework
- Working closely with the Director of Risk, developing the compliance strategy, ensuring systems, controls and frameworks are meeting the required standards
- Coordinating compliance projects
- Carrying out risk reviews and matter audits, reporting on findings
- Ensuring all risk training is fit for purpose
- Horizon scanning for regulatory changes across all jurisdictions in which the firm operates
Please apply with a copy of your CV or contact a member of our team to discuss this excellent opportunity. Thank you.